Like using any technology, you’ve got to play around a little bit with it to find the best vaping technique for your personal usage. Having the right tools and the right info is essential, because with so many options and ways you can make it work for you, you’ve got to be able to know what you’re doing.
For newbie vapers, one thing that makes a huge difference in their success with these devices is being able to transition fully. Many times, a smoker will give up right away because they feel the digital version doesn’t match their expectations of how they felt it was supposed to be, especially in comparison to the experience of traditional cigarettes.
The following is a list of techniques you should consider to get the most out of your vaping, for the best throat hit and vapor production. Believe us, this will make a great difference!
- Get your drags to last between 3-6 seconds each, the trick is long and slow vs. short and quick like tobacco cigarettes. The longer and slower you go, the better the experience. -Pro tip right there!
- Experiment with flavor. If you were previously a heavy smoker and are having some time adjusting, yet have been allured by all of the yummy and fun flavors South Beach Smoke offers, we suggest switching to a tobacco-type flavor, as this may be more comfortable for you.
- Hold the vapor in longer than you would with a traditional cigarette, the sensation feels incredible!
- Make sure your cartomizer has enough liquid; the performance will be nothing short of lame if it doesn’t. Same goes for your cartridge.
- Adjust your nicotine strength. A very heavy smoker will probably be very satisfied with a high level such as 24mg, however a casual smoker will probably be comfortable with a mild strength such as 8mg. While you may want to start off at a lower level, you’ve got plenty of time to gradually decrease your nicotine intake. Consider your satisfaction first as you get used to vaping.
Were these tips helpful to you? We sure hope so! We truly want vaping to work for you so we encourage our users to try different techniques to get it right. If one method doesn’t work out, try another! Be patient, and check out all of our resources for new e-smokers in our knowledge center!