For the uninitiated, vaping CBD might seem intimidating – but it’s actually one of the easiest and most convenient ways to incorporate CBD into your everyday life. Despite this, getting started can be a tough challenge for inexperienced vapers, especially those brand-new to the world of CBD.
To help you conquer CBD vape oil and discover exactly how simple enjoying it can be, we’ve put together a handy guide that covers everything you need to know about vaping CBD oil.
Benefits of Vaping CBD
First and foremost, you may be wondering: what are the benefits of CBD vape oils? Vaping CBD is one of the most popular options for new and experienced CBD consumers alike, because it offers a variety of benefits to enjoy:
- CBD vape juice is easy to use. While some forms of CBD require you to learn a bit about how and when to use it, CBD e-liquids are simple and straightforward. Simply pair your choice of CBD e-liquids with a compatible vape device, power up, and enjoy the fluffy, often-flavored vapor infused with CBD.
- CBD e-liquids are ideal for discreet, on-the-go use. If you’re interested in taking CBD with you to enjoy anytime and anywhere, vape juice might be exactly the method you’re searching for. You can easily fit a bottle of vape juice and a compact vape device in your pocket or purse, allowing you to vape CBD on lunch breaks at work or during a night out on the town.
- Vaping CBD can be a fun way to change up your CBD routine. If you’re already an experienced CBD consumer, you might be looking for a new way to enjoy CBD. With a great mix of flavored and unflavored CBD e-liquids to choose from, you can shake up your CBD routine with something new.
How to Vape CBD Oil
Before you can get started with vaping CBD, you’ll need to choose between the most common ways to vape CBD oil:
- CBD vape pods are designed for use with pod-style vape devices, and consists of a pre-filled cartridge that clicks onto a battery element for convenient use.
- CBD vape juice can typically be paired with any standard vape device, added directly to the device’s liquid reservoir. You can use CBD e-liquid with refillable vape pens or larger mods, depending on your specific model’s compatibility.
- Disposable CBD vape pens resemble a cigarette in size and shape, but are filled with CBD vape oil and generally last about a few hundred puffs before emptying.
CBD vs. THC Oil
When you’re shopping for CBD oil online, it’s important to understand the distinction between THC and CBD products.
- CBD, or cannabidiol, is the active ingredient in CBD oil and is typically extracted from the hemp plant. It does not produce a “high,” and is available for purchase without a medical marijuana card.
Discover Premium CBD Vape Oil from South Beach Smoke
If you’re thinking about adding CBD e-liquids to your vape juice collection, there’s no better place to start than with the top-quality options from South Beach Smoke. We offer both standard CBD vape juice and convenient CBD cartridges for the ultimate in a hassle-free CBD experience, making it possible for you to add CBD to your everyday routine with ease.
Explore your options for CBD e-juices and start stocking up on all your favorites today at South Beach Smoke.